Saturday, August 27, 2011

Auction Ending Soon Emails sent in Error

Many of you have received emails claiming your auction is ending soon, when in fact it isn't.

Please forgive me for this issue.

While deploying a new feature to let folks know that an auction is ending in 30 minutes, I made an error that disregarded the date in the calculation.

Please know there is no issue at all with your auction - their ending dates have not changed. Only the email you received is in error.

I have corrected the issue and you should not see these erroneous emails again.

I appreciate your understanding.

- David

1 comment:

  1. No problem at all, David. I am in awe of your genius in creating and constantly improving such a fun and user friendly site. One little error doesn't change that. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete